20 years ago....
1. I was 5 years old, going to kindergarten in a radio flyer wagon in a body cast.
2. My little sis, Nikki, and I were best friends one minute and enemies another minute.
3. My parents bought us a slip n' slide, and Nikki and I would have so much fun!
10 years ago...
1. I was going to Vernal Junior High and having tons of fun with friends.
2. Getting ready to go to Uintah High School.
3. I loved school dances, especially the Valentines one, it was fun to get all dressed up.
5 years ago...
1. I was 20, living in Salt Lake City.
2. I just graduated from the LDS Business College and was attending the U.
3. I had switched my major from accounting to business, business to law, law to elementary ed.
4. I joined a sorority and got to meet new people and had a ton of fun.
3 years ago...
1. I had been married to my husband for almost a year.
2. I was working at Mountain America full time and going to school full time.
3. I switched my major back to business with an accounting focus (right back where I started)
4. Tyson and I bought our first house in V-town, it was a disgusting rental and we fixed it up ship shape!
1 year ago...
1. I graduated with my bachelor's finally in Business Administration with an Accounting focus.
2. Tyson and I started traveling almost every weekend, we went to the Grand Canyon and the road was closed due to snow-it was May! We ended up spending most of our time in Zion's.
3. My sister had the first "Nebeker" grandchild, Rooks, born 07-07-07.
So far this year...
1. We have been to Hawaii, Taiwan, and China.
2. Tyson graduated!!! Yay for Tyson, International Studies with a Asian focus.
3. Tyson's Father passed away in China 6 days after we got home from spending 10 days with his parents.
4. We are buying a house!
Yesterday...
1. We made an offer on a house, guess we'll see how it goes!
2. My sis, Natalie, moved out to SLC and is staying with us through this week until she moves into her new apartment!
3. I walked about 4 miles with my awesome friend Amanda!
Today...
1. We are waiting to see if our offer was accepted on a house.
2. Tyson and I are doing a Chinese slideshow presentation up at the U tonight.
3. I lifted weights out on my back porch and did crunches,then made a yummy breakfast, german pancakes.
Tomorrow...
1. I will go to the track for another 4 or so miles!
2. I will have to decide if I'm chopping my hair off or not, getting a haircut!
3. Hopefully be able to go to the temple tomorrow night.
Next year...
1. I hope we are in a home and not renting anymore.
2. I hope we are able to get pregnant and have a baby.
3. We are hoping to make it back to China again, there is a tradition of planting a tree in memory of the person who has passed away, Tyson and I are hoping to be able to do this next summer.
I tag Nikki, Amanda, Brandi, and anyone who wants to!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
TAG!!!
Posted by Danielle Hacking at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Hey this was fun to read! It might take me a while to complete mine- but I'll do it eventually. Thanks for tagging me- oh and for being my best friend! :) Love you!
i am pretty awesome huh? (haha! i'm just kidding!) It's AWESOME that we walk every week! :)
ok, check my blog in like an hour... i'll have my tag up!
I will never forget you coming to kindergarten in that red flyer wagon! Braided pig tails, cast and all! A lot of good memories. I am glad that you moved to Salt Lake and I was your first roomie!
This was so fun to read! I didn't know you were in a sorority in college. How fun!
Good luck on the house...if it is the right one for you, you will get it. Let us know!
Thank you again for the pretty necklace. I absolutely love it, and so does Brian (and he never notices my jewelry, so that's saying a LOT!). You are so sweet. We'll have to get together again soon as soon as I move in with my parents.
You've got to explain the body cast. Interesting! And good luck on the house. Wait, it'd better be in the ward boundaries...
I can't belive you got to go on those trips that so awesome! I miss the Nebeker clan. It feels like a lifetime ago. I love reading your updates :D
Post a Comment