He made it! We are so excited to have our little man here safe and sound. Ethan Edwin Hacking arrived Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 at 9:45 AM.
I was induced the day before at 9:00 AM. After getting some petocin and having my water broke, labor began and moved so SLOWLY! I finally dilated to a 10, and started pushing. That lasted about 3 hours, and baby just was not moving, he was facing forward, and making no progress at all. That's when it was decided that C-Section was necessary to get this little guy here.
About 1/2 hour later, we welcomed our son into this world: 8 pounds, 2 oz, 20 inches long, beautiful tan skin, and oh so handsome! He is very well tempered, loves to be held, is a strong little eater, and we just can't get enough of him!
We had to stay in the hospital for a few days, we just got home yesterday afternoon. Thanks for all of your prayers and kind wishes, we are thrilled to have him home with us, he is so beautiful, and we love him so much! We are taking it easy, lots of healing and resting to do, and my milk finally came in today, so now we can fatten this little guy up!


14 comments:
YIPPEE, YIPPEE!! Welcome baby Ethan!! Can't wait to meet you!!
He's SO cute!
Take it easy Dani, hope you heal well and fast! :) love ya!
Congratulations!!
Oh, Dani! He is soooo adorable and perfect! I am so glad that everything went well and that you are both healthy! I'm sorry you had to get a C-section, but I'm just glad he's here and everyone's doing well. Congratulations!! I wish I lived closer so I could come see him and help you out. Lib and I will have to come once you are all healed up and feeling up to company.
Congratulations Danielle! That is so exciting. I am happy for you guys. What an amazing time in life!!
Congratulations! I had been thinking about you all weekend. I am so glad he is here safe and sound, now let the fun begin!!!
Yay for your sweet new little family!! He is gorgeous!! You can really see both you and Tyson in him!! Sorry to hear it was such a rough go, hope you're feeling ok. Try not to over-do it and take it easy! So happy for you guys!!
Congrats! Have fun learning how to be a mommy :) It's the best thing in the world!
So sweet you guys! Take it easy Dani and let your body rest. Take everyones advice...sleep when he sleeps!!!
Congratulations! He is adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys!
I've been dying to see pictures! What a handsome little guy - so glad all is well! I'll come visit in a couple of weeks!!
Oh Dani I miss my sweet little nephew SO much! And you and Tyson too of course! Hope all is well and I'm counting down the days until I see you all again! Love you!
Thanks for posting pictures!
Congratulations! I'm glad that your handsome little man is finally here!
Emily
oh my goodness you guys he is so cute!! I am glad you are all home and doing well. Take it easy and if you have any questions with the c section factor don't hesitate to ask. my advice would be to keep up on your meds and dont let them wear off or you will be in a lot of pain. don't over due it. you will heal a lot faster if you don't. good luck and congrats
Happy Day! Im so happy for you both! He is so cute! He finally made it! Well have fun with that sweet little boy, time flies by.
Post a Comment