Well, the day that we have patiently been waiting for has FINALLY come!
I thought this week would go so slow, but I should have know better, this week flew and our long awaited 11:00 AM appointment was here before we knew it.
When we went into our little room, the lady gelled my belly up, and then said we are going to look at mommy first, placenta, cervix, and then baby... but baby was right there... baring all! The tech said that our baby was being naughty and was showing us the goods right up front. It was clear on the screen just what we were looking at and then she said, "It's a boy!"
We were both in shock, I mean, Tyson knew it was a girl... but nope, he is getting a little son of his own, and we are just thrilled!
I haven't been able to feel the little guy move for the last 2 days, so I've been a little extra nervous about this appointment, but his back was facing out, and he wouldn't roll or move for the tech hardly at all. He finally did roll over and he's been kicking like crazy every since.
I have a history of heart problems in my immediate and distant family so they took an extra good look at his little heart, and everything looks just perfect, we have a healthy little boy growing strong. He's measuring a few days ahead of his due date, and looks completely perfect!
I feel so blessed, I didn't care whether it was a he or she but healthy... so we are looking forward to our little guy here in about 5 or so months, now we can stop calling the baby an it, and start shopping and planning for our little Ethan Edwin Hacking to arrive.
Wish us luck, we are off to Costa Rica Sunday morning for 9 days, I figure if I can be sick sitting at home on the couch, I can be sick sitting in the sun on the beach right??? Thanks for all of your comments and support, we are so excited!
Friday, January 30, 2009
A Healthy Little BOY!
Posted by Danielle Hacking at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
Dani and Tyson- That is SO neat that you are having a healthy little boy! I knew we were having a girl with Rooks and boy was I wrong! He he! I can't wait to start shopping for him too! I hope you guys have an amazing time on your trip- I love you!
I'm SOOO excited... I love he name Ethan (that was on our list if we were having a boy... good choice!) and of course the middle name... That's really really sweet!
Ahh. We'll have to send Ethan and Brinley* out on a date when they are older... Um... MUCH older! haha.
*that's the name we are thinking of right now... do you love it??
Brinley Ann Cracroft
YES. have fun on your trip. i wish i could go with you. i need a major dose of sunshine in my life... Enjoy!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting, I love that you guys have his name all ready to go! Hope your trip is amazing. Maybe the warm weather and rest will help you be able to feel a bit better too. So happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That is exciting news! A boy will be so much fun! I love the name you've picked out! It is so cute! Have fun on your vacation, it will be so nice to feel the sunshine!!
I love that you are going to name him after Tyson's dad. How exciting to be having a boy. The most important thing is that he is healthy, what a blessing! Hope all goes well from here on out! Congrats! Boys are SOOO much fun!!!!
PS - Be careful flying and make sure you have plenty of those little throw-up sacks... flying while pregnant is horrible..doable, but horrible :) Good luck and have a fun trip!
Wahooo!! Congrats! It must be boy season - my friend who has 4 girls just found out baby five is a boy! So very happy for you both! Lots of love!
Congrats! That will be so fun! I am with you, it doesnt matter boy or girl, they are just so fun!
Hooray! How fun is that! I hope you have a fun fun trip! You can buy him some cute first souvenirs. Congrats!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I am impressed you already have a name picked out. I don't even have that. Hope your trip goes well.
I love the name!! I bet he is going to be one goodlooking little guy. I'm so happy for you. You guys are going to rock at the mom and dad thing!! Take care and have so much fun on your trip, I'm so jealous but at the same time happy for you. Enjoy!!
Congrats! Little boys are the greatest!
Oh, I didn't know you already had a name picked out----IT'S PERFECT! I really, really like it. I hope you have a great time on vacation.
YEA! That is exciting. I am sorry to say but girl stuff is more fun to buy! Good thing you didn't buy yet. Boys have cute stuff too, just not as much. Have fun on your trip.
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys. Both little boys and girls are fun but we're happy we had a boy first. It sounds awful to have to go to Costa Rica. Maybe you should send those tickets our way. Have fun.
HOORAY! I'm so excited for you! That's such great news. :) Happy day!
I'm so excited for you! You'll be such great parents. That's happy you're having a boy!
Post a Comment