I haven't posted in a few weeks, my work and crazy so called life has been super busy, and I now know what its like to feel Braxton Hicks... so far nothing serious, but I can feel what stress does to me...
Two weekends ago, Tys and I joined my parents and my sister, Nikki's family, on a little trip to Mesquite for 3 days. The weather was decent, mid 60's, which was warmer than up here, so I won't complain. My granny lives down there and I don't get to see her too often, its been since Thanksgiving of 07. We had a fun time shopping in St. George, and since sitting in the Casinos isn't really an option, (breathing smoke... yuck!) I just sat out at the pool and read. It was a nice get away, but there really isn't much to do if its not warm enough to swim and you don't gamble :) Tys had fun golfing, but my baby bump just gets in the way at this point :)
Last Saturday, Tyson went golfing most of the day with our boss, so I went with his sister, Tralina, to do a little fabric shopping. I really want to make a valance for the nursery, and my mom wants to do a quilt, and maybe tie it at my baby shower in Vernal. We found some really cute cute stuff!
The two fabrics on the far left are the two I'm thinking of doing the valance in, the stripes on the above the bar, and then the big brown polka dots as the main part of the valance. Then the rest is for the quilt. The blue fabric with polka dots is is really soft and will be the back of the quilt, and then all the rest of the fabrics will be cut up into squares for the front. There was so much to choose from, I can't wait to get started!
I need to get a updated pic of the afore mentioned baby bump... its getting to be more than a bump, and its hard to believe that he is only two pounds at most right now, how do babies fit??? I had an appointment last week, and everything is looking really good, I just need to make my life a little less crazy, the Braxton Hicks don't hurt, they just take my breath away, kind of... my doc said that they can be an indicator of doing too much. Anyway, baby Ethan moves almost all night, and Tys loves to fall asleep with his hands on my belly feeling Ethan kick the night away. It is so cute, Tyson's lights up, and it is adorable. I'll get a picture on here soon... hope you are all doing well!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Baby Stuff
Posted by Danielle Hacking at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Those fabrics look great folded up by the quilt!! I hope your mom likes them. All your projects will be so much fun.
The fabric is cute!! LOVE IT!! I've been doing blankets a little lately so I really LOVE your fabric.
Girl you need to settle down. I'm SO not saying that anything is happening, but when you do get going so much and not let them slow down it can. I know this for a fact myself. SO please take it easy!!!
I haven't used the detergent. I don't think I'd dare use it in my high efficency washer, I dont' know if you do just don't use to much. But I thought it would be cheap and a great way for my yearly yearly storage!
THe fabrics that you picked out are way cute!! I know how hard It is to slow down when you are working and getting things ready for the baby to come. Take care!! Cant wait to see the updated baby bump!!
Try and take it easy... I know how hard it is... I have the hardest time doing so myself. I have also found that I get braxton hicks lots more if I don't drink enough water... so make sure you are drinking lots! The fabrics are great! Enjoy getting ready for your little guy.
You will have an adorable nursery! Isn't it great to finally get to plan for a little one. Enjoy it... I have a great website for wooden letters if you want to put his name up. Just let me know and I'll send the link. Be sure to invite me to your baby shower!
Getting the "nesting" done huh? That will be a really cute baby room. I haven't been able to spend much time on the internet, and thought I'd better check on you all while I could. It seems that you are all good. I want to see the bump, last time I saw you you were still tiny. Take care of yourself. We can't wait to meet little boy hacking. Love and miss you guys. Can't wait to hang out for Easter.
Dani
So glad that I am finally in the blog loop again! Thanks for remembering me! AHHH! I didnt even know you were prego, so exciting! You look amazing!
Super cute. You are so talented. I can't wait to see your cute nursery all put together.
LOVE IT! I'm like a kid in a candy store when I shop for fabric -- so fun! I love preparing for the little one!
Love the fabrics and that quilt is darling... :) Yes we want to see pictures of your baby bump. Take MANY... you dont' have to share all of them...but just having them to look back on is fun. i don't have any pictures of me pregnant with Will... makes me sad!
I'm feeling A LOT better, Thank you for your prayers... Miss ya. 7 more weeks for me!!! Ahhh!
I'm excited to help in any way I can with the baby quilt- even though I have no idea what to do! :)The fabrics will be perfect for little baby Ethan's room! Love you!
Post a Comment