Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blessing Day



Well, we blessed our little baby boy on Sunday... it was one of the most special, emotional and spiritual experiences ever! While we were all getting ready for church (at 9:00 AM) Ethan was just being such a sweet little baby. He was so happy and smiling for everyone. He started to get a little overstimulated, and my mom just rocked him and he was so content and happy.

The blessing was really special. There is nothing like watching your little baby being blessed by his daddy. I did remember to bring tissues and we all used them... it was such a great day! I managed to get up and bear my testimony, very short and sweet. I was and am so grateful for this little miracle in our lives, we're blessed to have this little sweet boy in our family. He brings such a neat spirit into our home.
We had a little (well huge) lunch at our house after church with our family and friends. I was kind of stressed, but it went well, lots of yummy food and the weather was very agreeable, so we ate outside. The kids played in the yard, and the adults munched on yummy treats and visited. I had a lot of help from our family, so thanks so much everyone, couldn't have done it without you!

7 comments:

Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding said...

Thanks for having us out for the blessing! It was great to spend time with you guys! Everything turned out great I thought. Love ya dear- hope you have a great week!

Hillary said...

What a handsome little man! And you look great! Glad you were able to have a great day.

Kassi Luck said...

These pictures are sooo cute!! Glad you weekend went well. You are looking so good. I am jealous!

Liberti said...

What a special time Dani! I can't believe how he is growing, what a handsome little guy!

Amanda said...

Aw, sounds like the perfect day! pictures are so cute! You guys look great and i love your hair cut Dani!

Amanda said...

He's such a cutie! We're so happy for you guys!

Harvey Family said...

He's getting so big.. What a cutie! I love baby blessings. I'm sure Tyson did such a great job too. By the way, you look great!