Monday, August 31, 2009

The Birth Announcement


Well, better later than never right? I'm hoping to get them in the mail today, they were so much fun to create. Ethan is going to be 2 months old on Wednesday... how the time just flies!!! We are blessing him this Sunday, better not forget the tissues ;) He is just starting to find his voice, he is making the cutest sounds, it's so fun! We love our little guy so much!

5 comments:

Harvey Family said...

Those are great!! Did you make them? I'm impressed. He's so cute! Just a perfect combination of his mom and dad!!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Way to cute! Don't worry my announcements are sitting right here. Braxton is 7 months old, so don't feel bad. He has changed so much I can't send them now.

Amy said...

He is abslolutely beautiful, and I love your announcements!

Valeri Crockett said...

That announcement is totally adorable!!

Yep, don't forget the tissues this Sunday . . . they are a must! It is so incredible when a father blesses his baby. You will remember it forever!

Amanda said...

This is so darling, we got ours in the mail a week or so ago. Thanks for thinking of us. :)

What a sweet little boy you have!