Monday, August 17, 2009

Ethan's New Born Pics

We had Ethan's new born pics taken a few weeks ago, and just got the disc last week, they turned out so cute! This little boy is growing and changing so much! We've made it to church 3 weeks in a row, so good the whole time. I'm back to work today, but I'm already blogging and emailing, so nothing to stressful ;) Ethan slept most of the time and is now wiggling around on my desk. He is also starting to sleep about 6 or so hours at a time during the night, so I think we just might survive!!! We love our little angel!














11 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I think they turned out way cute! You are brave. I think I waited 3 months to take my new babies to church. I guess I am paranoid. Look where it got me, Evie gets sick all the time anyway.

Amy said...

He is absolutely beautiful, congratulations!!! I love your new family photos :)

Kandice said...

LOVE the pictures! I am so glad you are adjusting!!!

Whit said...

He is so cute Danielle! I can't wait to hold him. Next time youcome to Vernal let me know and kassi and I will visit with you over lunch or something for a few minutes! I miss our chats! Beautiful family!

Kassi Luck said...

Those pictures are soooo cute!! YOu guys are adorable!! Don't you love it when they start to sleep longer at night!! YEAH!!

The McClellan Clan said...

OHHHH those really are so so cute!! You guys are one cute family and you do have one precious angel!! Congrats, once again!!

Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding said...

Love the pics Dan! Can't wait to see you! Love ya!

Amanda said...

Those are really cute pictures! i love the naked pics of baby Ethan!

PS. your hair looks really good!

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute you guys!!

Amanda said...

LOVE the pics! He's such a cutie!

Shelby said...

He is just adorable! Congratulations, that is amazing he is sleeping so well! That gives hope to the aspiring mother.