Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Whats Not to Love???



I can't believe my baby will be 8 weeks old this Thursday!!! Its been the quickest 8 weeks of my life!!! And I also can't believe how much I love this little guy, he is so sweet and such a good little boy.
When I was much younger, I made a list of the things I wanted to do, goals to accomplish, places I wanted to go. Things like go to college, get married in the temple, travel as much as possible, have a good job, own a house, become a mother and have a family... Well, its something I've waited for for a very very long time, and now that I have this sweet little angel, I can't help but feel so grateful and blessed. I absolutely love being a mother, especially to such a sweet little boy that just melts my heart with each little smile, gurgle, and coo.
Of course, not every moment is pure bliss, but each day just keeps getting better and better as we get to know Ethan's little personality.
He is so patient with me, because I am definitely learning each day. He is so good at my work, he sleeps during the morning, and then is just a doll the rest of the time. I can look down at him laying in his little pack and play bassinet and he is just staring up at the lights smiling, so precious!!!
What has been really neat as well, is that Tyson is so gentle and loving with him, will hold him and rock him, talk to him, just like little Ethan is his best little buddy. It is so sweet!!!
We love you little baby Ethan! Hope you are all enjoying your summer, its gone by so fast! Love, Dani

8 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Those are beautiful pictures Dani! I can't believe it has already been 8 weeks. I hope your healing well and feeling a little more back to normal. I'm glad he is so good for you at work, what a blessing!
Have a wonderful week!!
;) Val

Kassi Luck said...

He is getting so big and is sooo cute!! You look so good too!! Isnt it crazy how much they change your life. it is great!! Each one just adds more too. Glad everything is going well.

Amanda said...

What a sweet post! Ethan is getting SO big. You guys are darling.

Amanda said...

He's SUCH a cutie! Love the pics!

Harvey Family said...

He's adorable! It always amazes me how fast time goes AFTER baby is here. Enjoy every moment!

Ben and Marcie said...

I'm so glad you put more pictures on here! He is such a doll!

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Dani, he is so cute and getting so big! You look awesome, too. Did you cut your hair, or is part of it just hidden in that first pic? Either way, it looks cute!

As I'm typing this I'm realizing that I still haven't responded to your email! Sorry! I will go do that now.

JoshandMegs said...

he is mini tyson! it goes by way too quickly...Abigail will be a year in october and it doesn't seem real!