We really are so blessed to have such a good little boy, he is so good with me at work for a few hours each day, he is finally taking three good naps during the day, and sleeping about 12-13 hours at night.
Here are a couple pictures from the last month:
Loves his changing table, but loves Daddy more!
Laughing at Mommy being goofy
Loves sitting up to the table in the high chair,
but instead of fists, he wants food!
And here's our little punkin, I bought his little costume 2 weeks before Halloween and it fit, but on Halloween, it was just too small (notice the sleeves up at his elbows) :) Look at those chunky little legs!

Every month, I take a picture of little Ethan next to his bear from Grandma Susan. He is growing so big and so fast!
We just got done with our 4 month doc appointment. Ethan is 26.75 Inches Long (94% Percentile), and 16 lbs. 12 oz. (86% Percentile). We got the green light from his pediatrician to start out on some rice cereal and go from there with introducing some fruits and veggies. Ethan got his second round of vaccinations, and he only cried for about 20 seconds. We got him dressed, and he was out as soon as we buckled him up in his little carseat. I am so grateful for a strong healthy little boy.
He is now rolling around, inching forward and backward, reaching for his favorite toys, and trying to get on his knees and push forward. I know its only a matter of time before we have a crawler... but I can wait for that ;) Hope you are all enjoying this last bit of beautiful fall weather, SL is going to hit 70 today! Yes!


10 comments:
Wow! What a healthy beautiful baby boy! SO blessed! Love you and can't wait for this weekend!
I can't believe how much he has changed and chunked out! What a cutie! I love his legs in the pumpkin costume!
He is so cute! And yes I love those legs!! You have to love healthy babies!! Sounds like he is doing really well along with you guys. I know exactly what you mean about the missing part of your family. It is hard to imagine what life was like before you had them. It the same way with every child. Next time you are in Vernal we will have to get together. Give me a call. 790-3111
How fun to have a happy healthy boy who sleeps great! I know what you mean to have a missing part of your family. What a blessing kids are.
He's such a DOLL!
Wow - I can't believe how big he is!! What a bundle of joy! Really miss seeing you guys when I'm out walking Salsa!
I'm so glad to hear that he's napping and sleeping well--Hooray!
He is so dang cute! I love his round little face. I can't believe he is already 4 months old :)
Oh man! He's getting so big! He's so darling! I need to see you before i leave!!! AHHHHH!
What a great post! I love his as the pumpkin and your pictures of him by the same bear (what a good idea!)
Those look like some major kissable cheeks. . .LOVE IT!
Happy Thanksgiving this coming week!
;) Val
Post a Comment