Well, I spent about an hour uploading pictures, and writing a post all about the fun and adventures we have been having... and Ethan hit the power button on my computer tower... um... yeah... and he did it again today. So, after loosing everything twice now, I am going to try to post again, but when Ethan is sleeping or entertained by his father.
For now... we are doing well, our little bug is going to be 14 months old in 2 days, time is flying, summer was so busy, but so much fun, and we are just enjoying our baby, well, toddler, and spending time together as a family... Hope you all had a great summer, and hopefully you'll be reading my next post soon!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Uh... Yeah...
Posted by Danielle Hacking at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yep, I thought you forgot to update us! We have been missing the updates.
Yeah!! I cant wait to read your update and see the fun things you have been up to!!
So, I keep faithfully checking this. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty or anything, but some of us LIKE blogging much better than facebook--so don't give up OK?
Post a Comment