Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Post... I can't believe it, an Actual Post!

Well, I haven't updated in months, and months, and I have really decided that I love reading blogs, but I'm not great at posting on my own. I keep a journal for myself and my son, and I scrapbook. I think possibly one of my siblings, and one of my sisters in law are the only actual family members that read my blog. I wanted to post pictures and update for the grandparents, but creating a gmail account and signing in to view the blog is too difficult, so they don't look at it either.

I think blogging is a fantastic way for all of us to stay in touch, and keep up on the up and up, so I think I will make my blog public again, and move forward with just that in mind, and if I'm not great about updating, please forgive me, I'm asking this way in advance. It has been so much fun to see all of your families grow and see how you all are doing, so thank you for updating and staying in touch!

I'm hoping to post a pic here and there, and maybe I'll recommend a great recipe or movie. So here's to a new take on the blog, thanks for reading if there are any of you left... Hope you all are having a great start to the new year! Dani

6 comments:

Kandice said...

I read!....or else hope to read when you post ;)

Emily said...

Yea! You are back... Post some new pic of your little man.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I'm still here! Keep us updated!

Kassi Luck said...

YEAH!!! I still check your blog ALL the time hoping for an update!! I am so glad that you are back in the blogging world!! Cant wait to see pics!!

Amanda said...

My Dreams have come TRUE!!! yay!So happy to hear a little from you! I'd love to see more pics too! so when you can, that would be awesome! I miss you my friend! HUGS!

P.S. I'm coming to Utah this summer for A WHOLE MONTH! we MUST get together!!! i have the same 801 cell number... so let's keep in touch! love ya!

JoshandMegs said...

a post!! I will keep reading. :)