I'm kind of bored at work right now, and I have a couple things going through my head:
I am promising myself that I will not eat hot dogs again. I eat a hot dog probably about once a year, but today for some reason, I thought I would eat one for lunch with macaroni and cheese, which I also eat maybe once a year. I usually don't even buy mac n' cheese, but I went grocery shopping during the first half of my lunch, and I bought a pack because it sounded good. Note to self, no more hot dogs, and don't go grocery shopping on an empty stomach.
I started a new step class today! The instructor is totally toned and is an awesome teacher! She just moved into my ward. You might remember hearing about the bishop that got in a wreck Feb of 07, and his wife and two children were killed, well that was my bishop (Bishop Chris Williams), and that happened three blocks from our house. Anyway, the lady teaching this new step class just got married to Bishop Williams right before Christmas. She is a great instructor and I'm so excited to work out with her.
Our bishopric came to our house last night... I knew I was getting a calling, they released me from primary in January. I've been in primary since I moved back to Vernal after going to college for two and a half years in SLC, so 4 years total. I was a little sad to be released, but also secretly excited, Relief Society was my favorite in my singles ward. Anyway, I got called to be the Laurel's Advisor! I'm really excited and a little nervious about this, its something new, something I've never done before. I know it will be a challenge, and keep me super busy, but I'm really excited!
One last thought, I love my little nephew so much. I watched him this weekend while the rest of my fam went and saw 10,000 BC, and he is so cute and sweet, and i just love him so much. Can't wait to have my own little bundle of love. What a sweetheart!





3 comments:
What a cutie! ;)
Yea, he is a cutie! Your so funny! Come on you can't beat a hot dog cooked over the fire when you are camping! As far as Mac and Cheese. If you ever think you want it again there is the BEST ever at Ikea. It is .99 also. You can't beat that. The noodles are big and the cheese is awesome NOTHING like the box kind. Maybe we should meet there next week instead. I will call you and we can talk about it.
Thanks for leaving me a little note. It would be great to see you two again. Sounds like you are having a blast in Salt Lake, actually a blast when you leave salt lake to go to fun places like Hawaii.
Emily
Post a Comment