This is a few days late, but I'm finally getting around to posting...
I am 33 Weeks along, and feeling, well, um... big. I'm not uncomfortable yet, and when Ethan kicks my ribs, it still doesn't hurt. I've had a little run in with high blood pressure and swelling, and although my doctor has threatened bed rest at the last two appointments, I still am not on bed rest, just need to rest more and not cram the day so full. At last weeks appointment, my blood pressure was super high and they had me lay down for 10 minutes and then try it again, and it came right down. This week's appointment went better, its still on the high end, but not nearly as high as last week. I've been coming home early from work a few days a week, and trying to kick back and relax as much as I can. I've pretty much given up on young women's activities during the week. I have doc appointments weekly now to watch the blood pressure, the little guy is too small to born quite yet, so we're actively watching it for a few more weeks. But baby Ethan is measuring right on, and he is very active, which we are so grateful that he his doing so well.
My younger sis is 39 weeks along with her 2nd baby, and is patiently waiting for her little angel to get here, I can't believe our family will have 2 new babies in a matter of weeks, so exciting, and man, is my mom going to be busy! We have never taken any pictures of us pregnant together, so before she delivers her baby, we finally took one on Mother's Day.

Mother's Day was a beautiful day out in Vernal. We went to Leon and Gloria Mansfield's homecoming, which was so good, couple missionaries are so cute! We had an amazing dinner up at my mom's house, and then we drove back out to Salt Lake that evening. Tyson gave me the cutest little book called, The Happiest Mommy Ever, and also a Willowtree figurine. It was a great weekend, and kind of fun to "celebrate" Mother's Day.


11 comments:
Congrats! That is a fun picture of you and Nikki! Hope things better with your blood pressure.
Good luck keeping the blood pressure down. I love the picture of you and Nikki!
You both look so cute! I hope that all goes well, and you can keep that baby in...at least until 37 weeks or so! Keep us posted!
What a great picture! It looks like the little cousins could have kicked eachother.
I'm glad you are getting more rest. Keep that up! You won't be getting any once the baby is here. (: You and Nikki both look so cute! How fun to have babies so close together.
I think that is the cutest picture I have seen in a long time! You both look great! Seriously girl, slow down! We need everything to go well!
You guys look so cute! I bet it's awesome to be preggers the same time as your sis!
Hey Dani, I have a huge favor to ask you. I thought I'd left Whit Muir my email for her blog, but I guess I didn't and now I'm locked out! Could you send her a comment to add me? my email is gmhanberg@msn.com. Thank you for the help!!!
THANK YOU! :)
Love the picture Dani!! I can't wait for baby Ethan to arrive and hopefully you'll let me come visit!! Lots of love!
your so darn cute! hope the weather isnt too hot there in these last few weeks
Post a Comment