Monday, February 22, 2010

One Day Late

Well, its Monday, and I have been trying to update on Sundays, but do you ever feel like Sunday's are one of the busiest days of the week? They definitely used to be one of our favorite days, and don't get me wrong, I still love going to church, but going with a baby changes things a bit... Tys is in the YM Presidency, and I'm the Secretary in the YW Presidency, so between Ethan and our callings, Sundays are busy... No matter what time church is, it interferes with "naps" My mom calls me the nap Nazi, but Ethan is such a more enjoyable baby when he is rested (and fed).

We had a great last week, we had dinner with Tyson's sister and her family, and also dinner another night with Tyson's grandma. We also spent the weekend in Vernal with my family. Its sure cold out there, we've been a little spoiled in SL, no snow, upper 40's every afternoon, burrr... But we had a great time with our family, Ethan loves playing with his cousins, aunts and uncles, and Grandma and Grandpa!

Ethan came down with another cold, and this is probably the worst cold he has had. But he is a strong little guy, and is already starting to beat it. Now, Tys and I are just trying to stay cold free... I need to update some pictures, maybe next "Sunday" :)

4 comments:

Kassi Luck said...

Yes, Vernal is very cold. I am so ready for SL weather! I am sorry Ethan is sick, that is no fun. We all have colds and it is so hard having sick kids, especially when they are so little and you cant really give them any medicine. HOpe he gets feeling better soon.

Shelby said...

I love hearing about your little kido! He is such a doll. I am totally spoiled now too. I don't think I would survive in the Vernal cold anymore. Glad to see you are doing well!

JoshandMegs said...

go ahead and be a nap nazi I say!! ha. I am such a scheduled person and have always made sure to keep abigail right on schedule and rarely let anything interfere. so she is very scheduled on her own now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! i know this isn't he case for everyone, but if you feel life is easier with your baby napping at a certain time every day, then by all means keep doing it! :)

Liberti said...

Dani! He's getting so big and he is SO Handsome and Happy! Hope you get felling better soon!