So, I actually found time to practice the piano, do some quilting, with a little help from my little man (see above picture of Ethan with yarn), and got all of the chores for the week done... but we are still battling a wicked cold and all of my piano, quilting, chores has set me back big time... I honestly hate being sick, I just hate it... but cute little smiles from Ethan (see above pictures) and tender care from my dearest hubby have made it AOK... I don't know what I would do with out them...
We found this adorable fabric with turtles, and we love turtles, and now have found out that Ethan loves them too! He has the cutest stuffed animal turtle that Tyson bought in Maui a few years ago. Tyson will say where is Mr. Turtle? And Ethan will crawl and find it, and then hug him and squeeze him, it is so darn cute!
Ethan is growing up all too fast! He is walking along things, like the entertainment center, stair railing, couches, beds, cupboards... anything he can pull him self up to... and now he is letting go and taking a step, falling of course, but I have no doubt he will be walking shortly. He will be 8 months old in 2 days, still no teeth, and he eats more than I ever thought a little baby could eat... looking forward to spring and being cold free! :)
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Quilts and Colds
Posted by Danielle Hacking at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
He is a little go getter!! He reminds me of how Daysen was as a baby! I hope your colds get better, we are battling colds as well and it is NOT fun!! Cute quilt too!!
Lol. Can he come teach my 13 month old to walk? That's great that he is doing that already. I know it means he is growing up fast. Good job on updating the blog. Very cute quilt!
He is seriously such a doll Danielle! I hope you get to feeling better soon!
He is so cute! Love that he is trying to walk! Enjoy him! It sounds like you are :)
LOVE the pics- you got some great shots! I love the pic of him and Tyson- SO CUTE!!! Miss miss miss you guys!
Cute baby, and cute quilt. I also see some weights in the background--good job! I love the entertainment value of "non-toys", like the yarn and spoon. Have a great day!
Post a Comment