Sorry, the songs from the Nightmare Before Christmas get stuck in my head very easily, and Jack's "What's This" song has been a theme this week!
For the first time in nearly a year, I have had the opportunity of sleeping through the night completely undisturbed for the last few nights!
Nearing the end of pregnancy, there are few positions that one can find to actually get comfortable and then fall asleep. Then, with a newborn, sleeping at night is a rarity indeed... Ethan has woken up at 5 AM to eat since he was about 4 months old. So, now Ethan will be 9 months old next week, and all of my sleep books have said that at 9 months the morning feeding should disappear, and POOF! It's gone! Now, if I can only kick this never ending spring cold, I'll get my butt out of bed at 5 or so and work out! I have forgotten how wonderful it can be to sleep a straight 7 or 8 hours, Ahh!
Ethan started the Your Baby Can Read program a few weeks ago, and is literally saying and acting out several words, it is so incredible! He is so curious about EVERYTHING, and it is just adorable! We are now realizing what it means to "baby proof" the house ;)
In a way, I am more than excited for warmer weather, but I also can not believe that we are nearing the end of March, it seriously feels like the time goes by so quickly! My husband's mission president told him the the days will feel like months and the months like days, it is so true!
I really am super excited for Spring though, Spring and Fall are my favorite, and they are the shortest in Utah, so we really have to enjoy them! Oh, and I got the funnest floral print purse yesterday, normally a $70 bag, and I got it for $25, it is so not a typical purchase for me, but just looking at it makes me feel like putting on capris and sandals and going outside! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying life!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Whats This, WHAT IS THIS?
Posted by Danielle Hacking at 4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so ready for Spring and summer as well. I have wondered about the baby can read program, you will have to post more about and tell what you think. I just barely heard about it for the first time. Sounds like you have a very smart little boy. I love new purses especially great deals. Glad you are doing well.
Oh sleep, sweet sleep. I swear, 90% of post pardom is lack of sleep. I'm glad to know your getting more shut-eye, and hope it continues for 15 more years. (no-one can sleep with teen-agers out!)
Yea! We love it when babies sleep!!! This year has dedinatly been hard as far as the weather. If anyone complains about the heat this summer I will be upset. I rebelled on Sunday and wore sandals. So I was a little chilly. It sure made me feel better about the 3 feet of snow in our back yard.
Post a Comment