This is my absolute favorite time of year! Aren't these pictures beautiful? Just a little bit of snow and Autumn colors... stunning! Every year, I look forward to the crispness in the air and the beautiful colors. With this change of season, also comes Conference Weekend, another favorite!
The conference talks were wonderful, I can't believe I actually got to watch/listen to all four sessions, this is a first for me. It seems like something always comes up during conference weekends. This was the first time in the four years of marriage, that Tyson and I got to sit together and just listen and take in the messages shared during conference. We really enjoyed the time together of course, but the talks really touched each of us. We are truly blessed to be able to hear the words from our dear sweet Prophet and the Spiritual Leaders of our church. Each message shared had something that I needed to hear, and Tyson and I both felt renewed and uplifted.

The weather was also amazing this weekend, we got so much rain, and even snow in the mountains. Our grass is greener than ever! For the second session on Sunday, we have a tradition of going up into the mountains and listening to the session while taking in the beauty of our surroundings. Yesterday, there was just a little bit of snow up in the mountain peaks, but also the most beautiful yellow, orange, and gold colored trees... it was spectacular!!!
We also got to spend some time with family this weekend. Tyson's brother's family, Layne and Sally, came down with their six kids, and we all hung out at Tyson's sister, Tralina's, house. She also has six kids, so with Tyson's mom, Tyson, and me, we had a very full house! We had really yummy food, and our ten nieces and nephews played so well together. It was a lot of fun!
Tyson's scar is healing very well, and he is feeling really good. We go to the doc tomorrow to see if Tyson can go back to normal life. He's had to lay low for about a week so the stitches can heal. We are hoping he is in the clear so we can get a few more rounds of golf in before the real snow starts to fall... thanks for everyone's kind comments, we appreciate all of your support through this little bit of a scary time... love Dani



3 comments:
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!I am so glad Tyson is healing well.
Again, it was so good to see you. I delivered your stuff to your moms already-it came fast!!! I will ttyl!
I love those pictures. We were hoping to go camping one last time as a family this weekend but it is a bit cold for the girls. Instead we are going to go look at the leaves and hike! I am excited. My oldest looks forward to the color changes to cause it means her birthday is closer! LOL Thanks for sharing and I am glad Tyson is doing better!
I have to say I like this time of year to. Well just the pretty colors. I am not ready for the cold. It lasts too long. I am glad all went well with Tyson.
Post a Comment