Thursday, October 16, 2008

GOING PRIVATE...

I have decided to go private... I guess we all have our reasons, but I've been thinking about this for awhile now, and have decided to go ahead and go private. I started typing in an electronic journal about three months ago, and I really love it. I can type so much faster than write anything out by hand. I write in the electronic journal every day, and I love going back and reading my entries. Sometimes, its just the little details, toast and cereal for breakfast, a new entree recipe one night, what we got accomplished on our home, how work went that day, and then there are the entries about spiritual and gospel related experiences, discussions between my husband and I, family relationships, and life's little lessons that I never write about in my normal hand written journal because it takes too long. I wrote in my journal every single day while we were in Taiwan and China, about 2 1/2 weeks, and it took up more than half of my journal. I treasure the experiences, and a written record is such a great way to look back and remember life's experiences.
The point is that I would rather stop posting about recent updates and happenings, I feel like its all a bit fluffy. I don't have little adorable children (yet) to post about, and I don't really get to write about some things that I really want to write about, that really show my true personality and convictions because you never really "know" who is going to read it...
There is someone in Bloomington, Illinois that googles "tyson hacking" just about every morning and is directed to our blog. Bloomington is the headquarters for State Farm, where Tyson's Father worked for about 35 years, and we both have thought its someone from there checking up on the Hacking Family. They never leave a comment, so we don't really know who it googling my hubby everyday...
Anyway, I'll give it about a week or so, just leave me a comment if you want to be added to the list... I've loved staying in touch with all of you, its been great to see how you are all doing and what you have been up to, Love, Dani

24 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

so how do you find out who is googling you? tennis_chic5@msn.com

Ben and Marcie said...

Hi Dani, I would love to be added. My email is bmbatty@hotmail.com Thanks!

Liesl Law said...

I'd like to be...jandllaw03@yahoo.com
thanks

Kelli said...

You dont know me, I found you through Kandice Searl. I do read your blog and leave comments so maybe that makes us imaginary bloggy friends. I would love to be added but since you really dont know me, its ok if you dont. I will miss seeing your house. I want your tile shower in my home. Kelli allknames at gmail dot com

Nikki, Chris, Rooks, & Reese Wilding said...

Put me on the list sister :) Duh! If I didn't have your blog to read and enjoy I don't know what I'd do! He he! Love you and see you -VERY soon!

The McClellan Clan said...

hey girl include me will ya!! I love your blog, and I love your pics. TAke care
jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com

Amy said...

I want to be included - even if I was a terrible visiting teacher - It is so fun to know what your up to. my email is amyfanderson@msn.com - I'll invite you to ours too. (I keep mine private to protect the kids). Also how do you track who looks at your blog?

Kandice said...

of course you know I want to be added. I love having mine private. I feel so much more comfortable in so many ways. My email for blogger is searle@usa.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in too! Leslieutai@gmail.com

Whit said...

Don't forget me! whitneymuir@gmail.com

Hanberg's said...

please add me too :) gmhanberg@msn.com

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Add me, please!!

nikolemerrell@gmail.com

Andrew and Tara Judd said...

We would love to be added to the list.

rosann said...

Please include me too!! I'm not very good at leaving comments, but I feel like I'm at least staying up on life with you. I was sad today when they sustained new people to YW - for some reason it just made it really official that your gone!! Miss ya!! rosannrobinson@hotmail.com

Harvey Family said...

Add us to your list! mel.and.2bjs@gmail.com

Shalisa Hazleton said...

shalisahazleton@hotmail.com please!

Nichols Family said...

Yes, we definately want to keep in touch with your family. Please add us :) nichols.jennie@gmail.com and dtrentnichols@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Tyson and Dani,
i am the one from bloomington that keeps looking at your blogspot. I have left comments before. Tyson, you are I are second cousins and i work at State Farm in Utah. My mother grew up in the home your parents own and renovated. We met at a reunion that took place at the house 3/12 yrs ago.

AuntEmmy said...

Me too!
emily.arnold@uintah.net

Anonymous said...

put me on your list too, please. Good decision--no offence to Kelli, but you really never do know who's reading it. Tralina

Amanda said...

Yo Dani, i'm back, it's taken me a day or two to get back into the swing of things... it took me over an hour to clean out my inbox for my email. ha. it's kind of nice to just 'check out' for a few weeks, but hard to catch up.

Pregnancy is good at times, i'm sick most of the time!

miss you, invite me to your blog! :)

akcracroft@gmail.com

Emily said...

Hey... add me to your list too! I can also send you directions so your blog doesn't come in in a google or web search. Send me an e-mail and I will pass the directions on. Thanks!
chrisemclark@hotmail.com

MnM McQuivey's said...

I don't blame you for going private. We have friends that are going private and they've had comments from people all over the world asking them to include them. Crazy! anyway if you would like to include us on your blog invite my email is majohny@excite.com
Thanks and good luck.
Misty

Heather and Adam Parry said...

We would love to be added.
Hbear7572@yahoo.com. We hope all is well for you.