Thursday, February 7, 2008

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Okay, so I have been feeling a little funny lately. I've been super busy, leaving for 10 days during pre-tax season is a little risky when you do accounting for parents, in-laws, brother-in-law's company, my own, my work's, and another tentative client. I want to be able to bookkeeping/accounting for clients when we have a family. But all of a sudden I have seven different people I am doing bookkeeping for, oh and I work full time besides that... its kind of a balancing act, and I think I really might be crazy.

So, where I am going with this... I have had to cancel my dentist appt to get my teeth cleaned three different times, due to the crazy work schedule. So, I made the appt after we got back from vacation. The night before the appt, I didn't sleep hardly at all. I had really funny dream that I got a lead in a play, and the opening day, my wig didn't fit, I forgot all the lines, and it was just a huge mess, I couldn't balance everything. Hum??? I think my dreams are telling me something...

Anyway, I woke up at about 3ish, 4ish, not sure, and all I could smell was potroast. I brushed my teeth and gargled with mouth wash, hoping the minty smell would overpower the dinner smell. NOPE! I put on lotion, perfume, and just nothing seemed to get the smell out of my head. There was nothing in my stomache, but was feeling super nautious from smelling potroast for the last few hours. I usually work out in the mornings, early, before work, and instead of working out, I got back in bed and put the covers over my head. Tyson didn't know what to think. It was 7:15 and I was still in bed, both of us needing to be to work in 45 minutes. I drug my butt out of bed and took a shower, pulled my hair in a pony tail and went to work. I ate a piece of toast on the way, and the potroast smell was slowly fading (by the way, Tyson said our house, car, and work DID NOT smell like potroast). I went to my dentist appt, and no cavities, good news, and in an instant, the beefy smell was gone, and nasea was, poof, gone!

I think I stressed out a little too much about a silly appt, or my dreams, or something, but my hubby thinks my body is trying to tell me something... even if it has to do it by having me smell potroast.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Tyson...whats up? This is Karen (Player) Matsen...saw your blog from Heather and wanted to say hi! Dale told me you and Bryant both got married...but I hadn't ever heard that..so even though its late...congratulations! Keep in touch... www.kbmatsen.blogspot.com

Kandice said...

Sounds like a pregnant dream to me Dani!!! LOL j/k. I would have those kinds of dreams all the time when I was pregnant and I swore I was losing my mind, and it seems like you get less sleep, so then you really do lose your mind..hehe.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

What a weird thing to happen. Glad the teeth cleaning went well. What DDS are you going to? I know you went to the one I worked for when I was up there, just wondering if you still are or what.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie said...

Hi Dani! I was so excited to find out that you blog. I'm glad we'll be able to keep up with each other this way. I'm so jealous of your Hawaii trip! You and Tyson are adorable.

And I agree with Kandice...maybe you should take a pregnancy test? (;

Hey, we should get together some time when your life isn't so crazy. We meet up in SLC with Tim Rodarte and his wife like once a month, so we could meet up with you guys, too!

Liberti said...

Dani - this made me laugh so hard! I bet you don't want to eat pot roast anytime soon! Let me know about next weekend - we should be home!