We flew to LA yesterday morning. Our brother in law, Ben, came and picked us up from the Long Beach airport, and then we got to spend the rest of the day with our two cute nephews, one is 2 1/2 and the other 4 weeks old today. I just held the baby for hours, I told Tyson, I could do this for hours, I can't wait to do that someday!
We ate a famous place called, "The Hat" for lunch. They have a famous pastrami sandwich, which I am no fan of, but I've heard its to die for, I had a cheeseburger, which I haven't had one of those in probably over year, and it was delightful.
Tyson's sister and her husband made a wonderful dinner and dessert for us last night, and we watched a movie and went to bed. This has been a great start for our trip. We are leaving in about 15 minutes to go to LAX to board our 14 hour flight to Taiwan, watch for updates, we're in for a long ride!
Friday, April 25, 2008
AND WE'RE OFF!
Posted by Danielle Hacking at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
YAY! sounds fun, good luck!
Post a Comment