Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NOT TOMMORROW BUT THE NEXT DAY

We are getting so excited to go on our big trip, well I should say that I am super excited, and Tyson is, well, a little under the weather right now, and can not think of much other than his new best friend, the porcelain throne (aka: toilet).
We came home from church on Sunday, and Tyson belined it for the bathroom. He threw up all afternoon and night. Poor guy did not get a wink of sleep, the tile in the bathroom is much to hard to get comfy on. Monday morning, he had a fever and was achey all over, so we are thinking the flu has hit this big guy, and hard!
I went and got him 7 UP, apple juice, and suggested at lunch he try some white rice or banana, just some simple carbs for him to fuel up on. He sucessfully kept them down, but was still so icky feeling.
He has 4 finals to get done by tomorrow night. 3 of the 4 are take home tests, papers basically, and the last one is a Tai Chi performance for his teacher. He finally slept last night, and was able to go to work today. We went to the Soup Kitchen for lunch, they have the best soups, and he had chicken noodle, and it made him queesy, but he's such a trooper, and has lasted through the day. 2 papers are done, one more to do, performance tonight, and finish the last one up tomorrow hopefully.
Our bags are packed, everything is ready, I just need my honey to feel better, and soon!!! Traveling is no fun when you're sick, let alone a 14 hour plane ride! Talk about bad timing!

2 comments:

Liberti said...

I'm so excited for you to go on your trip! The anticipation is almost as good as the trip! Tell Tyson to feel better, you guys have a blast and I can't wait to hear ALL about it. What an exciting adventure!

Kandice said...

That is going to be soo soo fun. I say this to everyone going on vacation, because I haven't been on one in ages, but I sure wish I was coming too! Have fun, take lots of pics, and be safe. Tell Tyson, BRAT diet aka. Bananas, Rice, Apples, Toast....add a little yogurt and coke...they both kill the tummy bug. Good luck