Thursday, July 10, 2008

4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Great Wall May 08'

Maui January 08'


Jackson Hole October 07'

Today is our 4-year Anniversary! Four years ago, we were married in the Vernal temple. We moved into a dinkie little duplex, and were working full time and going to school full time. Now we are in the process of buying our second house, working, and loving that we are finally out of school and can get on with living life!

I can't believe how quickly time goes by... its amazing to me. I have been so blessed to wake up next to my sweetheart every morning for the last four years. We have traveled all over together, worked hard together, and have grown closer each day. We have shared so many experiences, and can't wait to go through many many more together. I know we were in love when we got married, but each day, we love each other more than the day before... Its been the best four years!
I feel so fortunate to be married to my best friend and love of my life. Even when we have had to go through some very hard times together, we have been able to smile. That means so much to me. When we got married, we promised each other we would try to make each other laugh every day. Laughing together, at no matter what it is, is one of our favorite memories.



Vernal Temple June 08'

This morning, we exchanged little presents, Tyson got me a Willowtree figure, the Anniversary one of a couple sitting on a bench, an Under Armor shirt to workout in (they are awesome), some yummy gum, and the sweetest letter, which I will cherish forever. I got Tyson a couple of his "favorites" wrapped in an Optimus Prime Transformers bag, which of course made him laugh! We went and got a jamba juice and a bagel for breakfast, and he is taking me to the Melting Pot tonight for dinner. Its been a great 4 years!

Happy 4th Dear!

I never posted about Bear Lake. We had an awesome time! Wow, it is so beautiful up there. We, of course, forgot our camera, and my fam hasn't forwarded me any of their pics yet. But we drove up there through Monte Cristo Canyon, it was so gorgeous. Everything was so pretty and green! We met up with my family up there, my parents' friends have a cabin/house on the east side of the lake. We ate yummy food, especially the famous raspberry shakes, YUM! We had so much fun boating, riding jet skis, swimming, and enjoying the sun. I got a little crispied, I'm just now starting to peel, no matter how moisturized I try to keep my skin...

We were able to watch fireworks from the cabin's deck, and we celebrated my nephew's 1st Birthday up there. It was a lot of fun. It was great to spend time with family and friends!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

I feel the same way about my husband. Isnt it great we get eternity with them (even though it took me a few times to find him, he waited for me) and I am grateful

Amanda said...

Happy 4 years to a great couple! You guys are awesome, i'm so happy to know you!

Have fun tonight at Melting Pot! :)

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Wow 4 years! How great! Glad you had fun at Bear Lake.

The Natalie Page said...

Congrats! Love Ya Sista! you look so pretty in all of these pictures... We're talken supermodel status!
Nat :)

Ben and Marcie said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! You are such a cute couple, and I think it's so awesome how much you two travel and spend time together!

Shelby said...

Wow 4 years! Thats crazy. Congratulations!

Megan and Mike Glines said...

Congratulation on Number 4 of 75! We love you guys!